Sunday, December 25, 2011

MZ-HANDYMAN dlp projector lamp adjustment accessible fix


First I must say do this at your own risk. This is simply something I tried that worked for me. I purchased a DLP projector for at the Flea Market then bought the chord for at a different booth. I knew it was burned out but figured it was worth the to mess with. I took the bulb out and sure enough the element was burned. I figured what do I have to loose... the element in the bulb looks like the skinny "E" string on a guitar and I just happened to have one piece I clipped off when stringing my guitar. I bent it as shown in the drawing in this video. after pulling out the old element but I didn't bend it into the point I just layed it across where it would be close enough to make contact. It seemed to solder itself in place once I turned it on. I played with the projector for 3 hours playing dvd's, videos, surfing the net and turning it on and off several times. If you feel this video saved you some cash, Send me a couple of bucks through paypal to manuelz@netzero.net Enjoy and clean the lense with a dry cloth before re-installing it! Manuel Z AKA: MZ-HANDYMAN

Martin Lxk2 Best Toile Valances Clearance Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links